The Definition of Dry Brushing
if I told you there's a simple wellness trick that only takes five minutes a day, costs nothing, and helps cleanse your body, inside and out? Skin Dry Brushing has several health benefits and is so simple to do.
First of all Dry Brushing is exactly what it sounds like: you take a dry soft bristle brush and massage it around your body, all over your skin. this can help to exfoliate your skin, increase your energy and blood flow, stimulate your lymphatic system and reduce unsightly cellulite.
One-third of your body's toxins are excreted through the skin and dry brushing helps to unclog pores and excrete toxins that become trapped in the skin.
To get started, follow the simple steps below:
- Purchase a natural (not synthetic) bristle brush with a long handle so can reach all areas of your body.
- Get naked and stand in a bathtub or tiled surface to catch the falling skin. (It's a bit gross, I know.)
- Begin brushing by starting at your feet and moving in long sweeping motions toward your heart. Always brush toward your heart.
- Brush several times in each area, overlapping as you go.
5. Take care as you brush over more sensitive areas, like breasts. Your skin will become less sensitive the more you dry brush.
6. Once you've brushed your entire body, jump in the shower. (I like to alternate between the hottest water temperature I can tolerate and the coldest. This stimulates blood circulation, bringing more blood to the top layers of the skin.
7. After getting out of the shower, pat dry skin and apply a natural fruit oil like rosehip or coconut oil.
8. Continue to dry brush your entire body every day. Twice a day is recommended for best results also, Remember to clean your brush with soap and water once a week. Leave to dry in a clean, sunny spot to avoid any mildew accumulation on your brush.
Finally, Try this for 30 days and see the results for yourself!
Some benefits of dry skin brushing:
1. You'll exfoliate dead skin
Forget your in-shower loofah and body scrubs, this will ensure you have silky-smooth skin all year round!
2. It stimulates your lymphatic system
Dry brushing your skin will kick start your lymphatic system, which helps you remove toxins from the body. The stiffer the bristles on the brush, the better the lymphatic stimulation you’ll create.
3. Dry brushing helps to reduce cellulite
Helps Cellulite Diminish With Time – Keep At It!
Cellulite is simply toxic materials that have accumulated in your body’s fat cells and are trapped and unable to be eliminated from the body, as a result, Forget lipo because dry skin brushing helps to break down any trapped toxins from within the body and help your body eliminate them through its usual elimination channels.
4. It unclogs pores and de-congests skin
Dry skin brushing unclogs your skin's pores and helps your skin absorb more nutrients. Daily skin brushing promotes healthy, breathing skin. It's a real treat for the largest organ in our bodies!
Majdi Shahein | Detox Specialist with Detoxification Works ®
You might also like:
Awesome!!! Great blog!