Collagen Beauty Complex (60 Day Supply)Detoxification Works ®
60 Day Supply: Marine Collagen Beauty Formula
Collagen is an important complex protein in the body that provides structural integrity to key areas such as the skin, hair, nails, bones, joints, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, teeth, gums and blood vessels.
But Collagen Beauty Complex is more than just collagen. It contains a tailored combination of marine collagen, as well as a clever vitamin, mineral, herbal and nutrient complex that is designed to work from within to help protect the body on a cellular level against ageing and oxidative stress. These synergistic ingredients also help to keep skin elastic, radiant and supple.
These ingredients and their actions are backed by science, with a number of EFSA approved health claims (see below), offering targeted nutritional supplementation to support both health and beauty.
Marine collagen: Collagen is the primary ingredient in this supplement and it is obtained from marine sources - widely regarded as the highest quality, and most bio - available source of Collagen. This is then complemented by the inclusion of hand-picked vitamin, mineral, herbal and other nutrient allies.
Vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin C, vitamin E and biotin.
Silica, zinc, copper and selenium.
Herbs and other nutrients:
Pomegranate, Hyaluronic acid (providing ellagic acid), Grapefruit seed, Rosemary leaf, Pine bark, astaxanthin.
Approved EFSA health claims:
- Biotin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal psychological function, normal hair and skin and the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) contributes to normal psychological function, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, the maintenance of normal mucous membranes, the maintenance of normal skin and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C contributes to maintaining the normal function of the immune system. It also contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth, normal energy-yielding metabolism, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function, protection of cells from oxidative stress, the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and increases iron absorption.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis, normal acid-base metabolism, normal carbohydrate metabolism, normal cognitive function, normal fertility and reproduction, normal macronutrient metabolism, normal metabolism of fatty acids, normal metabolism of vitamin A, normal protein synthesis, the maintenance of normal bones, the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin, the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, the maintenance of normal vision, the normal function of the immune system, the protection of cells from oxidative stress and it has a role in the process of cell division.
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues, normal hair pigmentation, normal skin pigmentation, protection of cells from oxidative stress, normal function of the immune system, normal functioning of the nervous system, normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal iron transport in the body.
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, the maintenance of normal nails, the normal function of the immune system, normal thyroid function and the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
ALLERGY ADVICE: for allergens, see ingredients in bold on label.
Not suitable for persons with an allergy to fish.
UK orders are shipped via Royal Mail or DPD couriers, depending upon parcel weight.
My girlfriend and I are in love with this product for many reasons! We’ve been using Collagen supplements for years now but this one is different, this Collagen supplement has more than just Collagen, it also has Zinc and Silica and vitamins like B3, E and C. It is a fact that fish Collagen absorbs better, but you also need the other minerals and the vitamins, we do not like to have many bottles of supplements, so we decided to order this time from this brand and we very happy we did. We stopped ordering the other Collagen supplements and we stuck with this one. We feel just as good if not better, we are sold and we’ll be ordering other supplements from this brand as well.
Arthritis was a nonstop pain since the summer of last year. I did a little research and that led me to Collagen supplements, I just did not know which one to get, there are so many on the market. We ended up ordering this Collagen Beauty Complex because one friend recommended it after using it for a while. I am happy to say, my Rheumatoid Arthritis is gone. I knew a Collagen supplement would help me but I did not know it would be so effective so fast – it worked for me, might not work for everyone, I am not a doctor, but if you have any joint pain, see your doctor yes, but also get this Collagen Beauty Complex, try it, don’t wait - it won’t hurt you trying it.
I am 55, and like many I started feeling pain in my joints. It takes me forever to get out of bed, I tried many pain relief OTCs but we all know how harmful and damaging these could be to your kidneys. I wanted something more natural. I did a little research and asked around, our neighbor bless his heart recommended this Collagen supplement, he also was so kind he ordered, it was delivered right to our door. I tried it and it really worked for me. I do not use anything else for my pain besides this supplement. It’s good to know, it’s also good for hair and nails. This stuff works, it’s also cheaper and actually helps your kidneys instead of hurting them. A must buy for anyone who has joint pain. Just get it, you’ll thank me later.
My nails started growing quicker, softer and more transparent (that never happened before), my hair started growing thicker and quicker as well (I noticed it and my hairdresser noticed it and said my skin looks good and she said “girl, what have you been doing?”). I knew Collagen is good for hair and nails, but I did not believe it to be honest. I am ordering more supplements from you guys. I love that there are so many ingredients. I am in love …absolutely! I think including Biotin, Zinc, Silica and vitamins like E, C and B3 was an added bonus.